We offer training and support for accounting software.
Initial set up
Although QuickBooks is designed for the average user to understand, the initial set-up and installation must be done correctly. Our Richmond Hill (Oak Ridges) CPA firm has a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor that has been helping businesses get their QuickBooks data file set-up quickly and efficiently.
Some services included to initial set up:
- Helping you select the right version of QuickBooks for your business based on your computer platform and type of business
- Select a POS system that could be integrated with your version of QuickBooks
- Installing your QuickBooks software, create your company, determine charts of accounts to fit your specific business needs,
- Create templates and forms for sales invoices and payments cheques
- Migrating your existing financial data into QuickBooks
- Setting up online downloads from financial institutions
- Training you and your employees to use QuickBooks
- Making corrections in your existing QuickBooks file
We provide regular on-site and remote ongoing QuickBooks support for our existing clients on demand. Some examples of our ongoing support services are:
- Review and clean up your QuickBooks file on a monthly or quarterly basis and assist you in recovering work entered
- Printing and customizing reports for your specific needs, create accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Help troubleshooting QuickBooks problems
- Guidance and support your company bookkeeping
Sage 50 / Simply Accounting
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING
The right accounting software gives you more control over your business. At Sage, we focus on addressing your most common and current business challenges, like managing cash flow, streamlining invoicing and billing, and maintaining compliance, with innovative solutions that are easy to implement, use, and understand.
- Filing your taxes accurately and on time is the law—Sage 50 lets you do that confidently because it comes with federal and provincial accounting regulations built right in.
- You don’t need to be an accounting expert to use Sage 50—that means you can tackle accounting in-house and save the money you would have spent on outsourcing the job.
- Sage 50 puts serious invoicing tools at your fingertips—so you can stay on top of exactly which customers owe you what.
- Take advantage of volume discounts, have what you need on hand, cut waste on items gathering dust—Sage 50 helps you maximize the efficiency of your inventory system.
- A business owner needs to laser in on what’s selling and who’s buying— that’s why Sage 50 can provide reports on your highest profitability items and customer purchases.
- Keeping vendors and suppliers happy and maintaining a strong credit rating is part of what your good name is based on— Sage 50 helps make sure your bills are paid on-time.
- Loyal employees are your most important asset—Sage 50 and a Sage Business Care or Payroll plan help keep all the details associated with paying them in proper order.
- The economy is global—that’s why Sage 50 has the capacity to calculate exchange rates in multiple currencies for cross-border transactions.
- Sage 50 is fully bilingual—it only takes a few simple clicks to switch between conducting business in either French and English.
- You probably juggle several projects at once and that’s no problem for Sage 50— it can track the progress of time and money spent on multiple projects.